RECEP SEYHAN (Author; reconteur-novelist)
He was born in Amasya in 1954/ Ta┼čova-Ye┼čilyurt village. He graduated from Marmara University (Turkish Literature). He worked as a teacher of Turkish Language Literature at MEB (Ministry of Education) schools. For a while, he worked as a teacher of Completion Courses for Mother Language in Bavaria, Germany. He published his observations and impressions under the title of Augsburg Notes. (This work was later published as a book named as The Pictures In The Trash Bin.) For a while, he worked as a┬á┬ácorrector at the correction service of a daily newspaper.
His writing life,┬á┬áthat started with Turkish Literature Magazine in 1979,┬á┬ácontinued regularly with Mavera Magazine after 1980. After a long period of interruption during February 28 incidentes, he restarted his writing life from the point of stop and continued his studies.
He wrote and published successful story books and short story theory books.┬á┬áFrom the beginning to the present, he has been publishing his writngs in various literary and art magazines as Mavera, Ayane, Monthly Magazines, Records, Dergah, Seven Climate, Turkish Language, Syllable, Neighborhood School, Language and Literature. He lives in ─░stanbul.
- ├ç─░├çEKLER KESM─░┼×T─░ SELAMI ( Flowers Have Stopped Greeting), story, Ayane, 3rd edition Bilge K├╝lt├╝r Sanat, Ist. 2015.
- G├ťNE┼×─░N DO─×DU─×U YERDE (At The Place Where The Sun Set), Story, Reading Library, 2013 ESKADER story award, 2nd edition, Ist. 2016.
- AZaZil┬áÔÇÖin KAPISINDA (At the Gate of AZaZil, story, BKS, Ist. 2015.
- METAL ├çUBUKLARIN DANSI (Dance of Metal Bars), story, BKS, Ist. 2016.
- ZONGOÔÇÖNUN DE─×─░RMEN─░ (Zongo’s Mill),┬á┬ástory,┬á┬ádelivered to the publisher BKS, Ist, 2019.
- EVE G─░DEN YOLDA (On the way to home), Ottoman Culture Studies, BKS, Ist, 2019, delivered to the publisher.
- EBUCEH─░L KARPUZU (Ebucehil┬á┬áWatermelon), novel, 1st Edition, awarded with 15th July Jury Special Award by Bah├želievler Bel. ─░st. 2018.
- BANA H─░K├éYE ANLAT-MA (DonÔÇÖt Tell Me Story), theoretical articles, ontological-psychoanalytic assays, BKS, Ist. 2017.
- ├ç├ľP KOVASINDAK─░ RES─░MLER – Pictures in Trash Bin┬á┬á(Augsburg Notes-Excursion Observation), Incir Publishing, Kayseri, 2017.
- EDEB─░ MET─░NLER 1, 2 (Literary Texts 1, 2), copyright textbook recommended by Ministry, Deniz Yay─▒nevi, ─░st. 1999.
YAYINA HAZIRLANAN ├çALI┼×MALAR (Works Prepared for Publication):
11. HATEM TAY─░ H─░K├éYELER─░ (Hatem Tayi Stories) Comparative┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á translation from Ottoman Turkish, BKS, Ist. 2016.
12. KEL─░LE VE D─░MNE, beautiful Stories for beautiful children, Mahdi┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á Azer Yezd├« translated into Persian,┬á┬áN. Yildirim translated from┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á Persian,┬á┬áRecep Seyhan reviewedadapted┬á┬áto our language and┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á prepared for publication. Bilge Culture and Art, Ist, 2017